Housing in severe weather

Last Updated:

No one needs to sleep rough during the coldest weather. Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council will ensure everyone has access to shelter.

Details of assistance that can be provided to rough sleepers during periods of severe weather (night time temperatures at a minimum of zero degrees Celsius for three or more consecutive nights) can be found in the Severe weather procedure.

Contact the housing options team.