How does it work?
Housing associations will advertise their available homes and you can bid for those that are suitable for you.
When the advert closes, the housing association will usually offer the home to the bidder who is highest on our housing register.
Where to find available homes to rent and bid?
- On-line via the Kent Homechoice website (all KCC Libraries have free internet access)
- Kent Homechoice app (Apple or Android)
- Via Digital TV interactive services
If you are unable to find this information or bid using the above methods then:
- Telephone our housing team on 01732 876067
- Visit our Gateway office in Tonbridge or Gibson Building in Kings Hill