Want to stop wasting energy but don't know where to start? This section contains lots of helpful links and easy tips to help you stop wasting energy and money.
- Tips to become more energy efficient. Read our top ten tips to save you money.
- Energy efficiency in rented homes. A landlord must provide tenants with an energy performance certificate.
- The council's own energy efficiency. Read how the the Council is trying to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- The Home Energy Conservation Act requires the Council to identify measures to deliver significant energy efficiency improvements to all residential accommodation in their area.
- Find out about our collective switching Energy Deal Scheme. Switch together to save pounds on your energy bill.
- The Kent and Medway Warm Homes scheme can offer subsidised home insulation through the Government's Energy Company Obligation scheme (please note you may need to contribute towards the cost).
- This Flexible Eligibility Statement of Intent (11/12/18) sets out the criteria for the Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council eligibility part of the Energy Company Obligation.
- Flexible Eligibility Statement of Intent Version 2 superceded 11/12/18
- Flexible Eligibility Statement of Intent Version 1 superceded 20/10/17