If you have lost your dog, there are a number of things you should do:
- Contact our Dog Warden service on 01732 876181. Your dog may have been picked up as a stray or reported as a found dog.
- Contact all vets in and around your area.
- Contact all boarding and stray dog kennels in and around your area including Viking Oak on 01732 883468 and Battersea at Brands Hatch on 01474 87994.
- Visit the Dog Lost website or phone them on 0844 800 3220. Dog Lost helps reunite dogs with their owners. You can post details and a photograph of your dog on the website. It also has details of found dogs.
- Contact councils bordering Tonbridge & Malling as it may have been reported to them as a found dog.
- Report it to us using the online form. If we have any information we will contact you.
If believe your dog has been stolen, you should also: