Abandoned vehicles are not only an eyesore, they can also become a target for vandals and become a danger to the public.
An abandoned vehicle will commonly display one or more of the following characteristics:
- It may be untaxed
- No current vehicle keeper on the DVLA records
- The vehicle has been stationary for a period of time, e.g. weed growth etc.
- The vehicle is significantly damaged, run down or unroadworthy
- The vehicle is burned out
- One or both number plates are missing
- The vehicle contains waste
Use our online form to report an abandoned vehicle in this district.
If you have a car that you no longer want and cannot sell, you can use Kent County Council's "Vehicle Surrender Scheme" to have it collected free of charge.