Our complaints procedure has three stages:
- If your complaint is straightforward our front-line staff are usually best placed to respond quickly and satisfactorily. Alternatively, complete the on-line complaints form. If we cannot sort out the problem immediately we will say what we are going to do and when we will do it by.
- If your complaint is not entirely straightforward please write to us.
- If you are not satisfied with our response at Stage 1, or your complaint is a very complex matter, please write to one of our Service Directors. Please mark your correspondence "Complaint Stage 2" and, if you have already complained about the same problem, say:
- when you made your complaint
- who you spoke to
- what happened as a result
- why you remain dissatisfied.
- what you would like to happen.
- If you are not satisfied with our response at Stage 2, or your complaint is a very serious matter, please email our Chief Executive at email@example.com . Please mark your correspondence "Complaint Stage 3" and, where you have already complained about the same problem, include as much information as possible about what happened to your complaint at Stages 1 and 2.
If you remain dissatisfied you may wish to take the matter to the Local Government Ombudsman.
If you prefer to contact us in person our main offices are open from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. We suggest that you call first and make an appointment. Our switchboard, on (01732) 844522, will put you in touch with the right Service.
Our main offices are at:
Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4LZ
We also have an office at:
Tonbridge Castle, Tonbridge, TN9 1BG
and surgeries at other locations and times. Please call our switchboard for details.
I'm still not sure what to do!
Simply call our Customer Service Team on (01732) 876359 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can write to them at our main offices. They will put you in touch with the right Service.