General Data Protection (GDPR)
Your privacy is importance to us and we would like to communicate with you about licensing, legislative changes and current activities. In order to do this we need your consent.
Licensing Key Information Licensing Act 2003
- Statement of Licensing Policy Jan 2019 - 2024
- List of Responsible Authorities
- Premises register
- Briefing notes for applying for a premises licence
- Premises Tracker - showing current applications being processed
- Temporary Event Notice Tracker - showing notices that have been applied for
- List of all licensing fees
Taxi and Private Hire Consultation
We would like to hear your views on our draft Taxi and Private hire Policy which is currently out for consultation.
The Department of Transport have published a set of National Standards for Local Authorities to incorporate in their Taxi and Private Hire Policy.
All feedback can be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2021. The feedback will be presented to the Licensing and Appeals Committee on the 9th March 2021.
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Policy - 2018 - 2023
- Briefing Notes on applying to become a taxi driver
- Vehicle register
- Operator register
- Hackney Carriage Fare Chart
Designated vehicles and Voluntary list of accessible vehicles in accordance with section 167 of the Equalities Act 2010.
“designated vehicles list” – where a person can use a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle without getting out of a wheelchair (Ramp etc.)
”voluntary list” – where a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle that are accessible to passengers in wheelchairs, who are able to transfer from their wheelchair into a seat within the vehicle and the wheelchair can be folded down and placed in the vehicle.
Gambling Act 2005
The current Statement of Principles for the Gambling Act 2005 took effect from 15 January 2019 and will run until 31 January 2022.