General Data Protection (GDPR)
From 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. This requires us to review and update our email subscription records.
Your privacy is importance to us and we would like to communicate with you about licensing, legislative changes and current activities. In order to do this we need your consent.
Licensing Key Information Licensing Act 2003
- Statement of Licensing Policy Jan 2019 - 2024
- List of Responsible Authorities
- Premises register
- Briefing notes for applying for a premises licence
- Premises Tracker - showing current applications being processed
- Temporary Event Notice Tracker - showing notices that have been applied for
- List of all licensing fees
The current Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Policy was approved by Full Council on the 10 April 2018 for the period 2018 – 2023. If you have any queries or questions in respect to the policy, please contact the Licensing team on 01732 876368.
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Policy - 2018 - 2023
- Briefing Notes on applying to become a taxi driver
- Vehicle register
- Operator register
- Hackney Carriage Fare Chart
Designated vehicles and Voluntary list of accessible vehicles in accordance with section 167 of the Equalities Act 2010.
“designated vehicles list” – where a person can use a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle without getting out of a wheelchair (Ramp etc.)
”voluntary list” – where a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle that are accessible to passengers in wheelchairs, who are able to transfer from their wheelchair into a seat within the vehicle and the wheelchair can be folded down and placed in the vehicle.
Gambling Act 2005
The current Statement of Principles for the Gambling Act 2005 took effect from 15 January 2019 and will run until 31 January 2022.