Minister of religion

Last Updated:

This exemption applies to an unoccupied property that is being held available for occupation by a minister of any religious denomination. It must be the residence from which the minister will perform the duties of his or her office.

If you think your property should be exempt, please email us. Alternatively, you can contact the council tax team on 01732 876388.