Care Residents

Last Updated:

A person who has their home in a nursing home, a residential care home, a hostel or a hospital in order to receive personal care or treatment may be disregarded for council tax purposes.

This means they are not included when we count the number of occupants in the home, hostel or hospital.

If you think that any residents in your home or hospital should be disregarded then please email us. Alternatively, you can contact the council tax team on 01732 876388.