Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction Online

Last Updated:

You can sign up to view your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction letters using our Citizen Access online system.

From 2020/2021, we no longer intend to send Council Tax Reduction letters. To see a breakdown of how your award is calculated you need to register online.

Please be aware that the system may be unavailable for a short time between midnight and 2am each day.