My Account is an online service portal that:
- allows you to get information important to you, when you choose to access it.
- enables you to check your Council Tax Balance
- means you can ask for services through the website with no waiting or queuing on the telephone or at the Council offices
- is personal to you, interactive and safe, with a unique user identification
- will prepopulate online service request forms with your personal details when you are logged on
- means we can tell you when there are updates that you are interested in, or urgent breaking messages
- lets you make notes on pages that interest you
- allows you to register for receipt of your Council Tax and/or Business Rates bills online
How do I open a website My Account? To get started, go to the My Account registration page
What happens next?
- When you have filled in the brief registration (it only takes a minute!), you will receive a confirmation email. Please follow the instructions contained in the email to confirm your email address.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, you will be able to log in to your account and add details about your location.
- You can subscribe to various pages which will send you an alert each time the page is updated.
Need help creating your My Account? Watch this short video.