If you import or export goods or services to the EU, or employ EU citizens, you need to get your business ready for Brexit.
Some main points:
- Trading with the EU during the transition period (until the end of 2020)
- Exporting or doing business abroad
- On 10 February 2020 the Government announced plans to introduce import controls on EU goods at the border after the transition period ends.
- Trading with the EU and EORI numbers
- Selling services to the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein
- Trading and moving between Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Check how to get ready for new rules in 2021
- Employing EU citizens in the UK
- Transferring personal data in your business between the UK and EU/EEA
- EU Funded Programmes under the Withdrawal Agreement
- Intellectual property
- Energy and climate from 1 January 2021
- Public sector procurement