The government’s web pages on how to prepare for the UK’s exit from the EU includes:
- going and being abroad, including passports, health care, foreign travel advice, pet travel and mobile roaming fees
- transport, including vehicle insurance and flying to the EU
- working, including workplace rights and working in the EU
- environment, including environmental standards and food labels
- business and industry, including consumer rights, banking and selling online
- education, training and skills, including studying abroad and Erasmus+
EU Settlement Scheme
Or you can call the Settlement Resolution Centre on 03001 237 379.
Returning to the UK
GOV.UK have information about some of the actions you may need to take if you're a UK national living abroad and you're returning to the UK permanently.
It includes guidance on bringing family members into the UK and access to benefits and services.
These pages have not specifically been produced for UK nationals returning to the UK who are currently resident in the EU, but for all UK nationals returning to the UK from anywhere in the world.