Our waste update page has full information on any changes or suspensions to services.
Further information about how Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council is responding to the situation can be found here.
Do it online
- New waste and recycling service. Updates on the new service arrangements that started in September 2019.
- Sign up for the garden waste subscription service (This service has been suspended until further notice)
- Waste services update page: Report a missed collection after reading any updates on waste collection issues.
- Order a green recycling box
- Report a damaged or lost bin
- Arrange a bulky waste or fridge/ freezer collection
- Bulky waste- Saturday Service schedule. This service has been suspended until further notice.
- Check your bin collection dates
- Find out what goes into each bin/box
- Change your bin size
- Having waste collected by a 3rd party -Download and complete a waste disposal record
Tel: 01732 876147
Fax: 01732 841421
Write to usWaste & Street Scene Team
Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Waste Services collects personal information, and what rights you have in relation to the information we hold about you.