Contact Electoral Services

Last Updated:

We are responsible for the registration of electors, and the running of elections. We also look after ward, parish and administrative boundaries.

Find out more

Information about what we do can be found at

Contact us by email

Write to us

Electoral Services
Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council
Gibson Building
Gibson Drive
Kings Hill
West Malling
ME19 4LZ