The TM Youth Forum represents the views of young people aged 11 to 18 who live or go to school in Tonbridge and Malling.
The forum’s mission is to ‘provide a platform for young people to voice their ideas and make a ripple effect of positive change for the generation of the future’.
Types of membership
The TM Youth Forum has two types of membership:
- full member - attend meetings and events and get involved with projects and campaigns. We hold meetings every few months (around 6 meetings a year) which last no more than two hours
- community member - we'll consult on project and campaigns, but you won't have to attend meetings
- Kent Youth County Council - Kent Youth County Council helps voice the opinions of young people in Kent
- Safety Pin - Support and information for young people on domestic abuse, substance misuse, emotional wellbeing, mental health and more
- VRU Champions - Kent and Medway Violence Reduction Unit (VRU) work with young people aged 13 to 15 years on helping to make communities safer
For more details or to become a member please email email@example.com.