We have updated our economic strategy to reflect the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our vision is to build upon the traditional strengths within the local economy so our businesses are resilient and prepared for the future.
We focus on five areas:
- communications, confidence and trust – developing better intelligence to inform our actions
- open for business – building business confidence
- supporting business – helping firms innovate to drive growth
- people – enabling people to access work and skills
- investment – planning and investing now for a sustainable future