Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish Council and Snodland Town Council.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
The car park at Leybourne Lakes Country Park is pay and display. Season tickets are available.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Closing times for 2017
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 12 February 4.30 pm
- Monday 13 February to Sunday 26 March 6 pm
- Monday 27 March to Sunday 21 May 8 pm
- Monday 22 May to Sunday 20 August 9 pm
- Monday 21 August to Sunday 10 September 8 pm
- Monday 11 September to Sunday 29 October 7 pm
- Monday 30 October to Sunday 31 December 4.30 pm
- January 2018 4.30 pm
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.