Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services in partnership with East Malling & Larkfield Parish COUncil and Snodland Town Council.
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
The car park at Leybourne Lakes Country Park is pay and display. Season tickets are available.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Closing times for 2016
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 14 February 4.30pm
- Monday 15 February to Sunday 17 April 6pm
- Monday 18 April to Sunday 22 May 8pm
- Monday 23 May to Sunday 21 August 9pm
- Monday 22 August to Sunday 11 September 8pm
- Monday 12 September to Sunday 30 October 7pm
- Monday 31 October to Sunday 31 December 4.30pm
- January 2017 4.30pm
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.