Owned and managed by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Leisure Services
Lower Haysden Lane
Many of our locations are accessible by public transport, walking or cycling as well as by car.
There is a height barrier at the entrance to the car park
Car parks for Haysden Country Park are pay and display. Season tickets are available.
Opening and closing times
Open every day of the year
Entrance gates are unlocked daily at 7.30 am and locked at dusk. Closing times are displayed at the car park entrances, but will be no later than 9pm. There is no call-out facility for this car park if your car has been left in the car park after it has been locked.
Closing times for 2016
- Monday 4 January to Sunday 14 February 4.30pm
- Monday 15 February to Sunday 17 April 6pm
- Monday 18 April to Sunday 22 May 8pm
- Monday 23 May to Sunday 21 August 9pm
- Monday 22 August to Sunday 11 September 8pm
- Monday 12 September to Sunday 30 October 7pm
- Monday 31 October to Sunday 31 December 4.30pm
- January 2017 4.30pm