Want to stop wasting energy but don't know where to start? This section contains lots of helpful links and easy tips to help you stop wasting energy and money.
- Energy Deal Scheme. Switch together to save pounds on your energy bill. Find out about Energy Deal collective switching scheme.
- Tips to become more energy efficient. Read our top ten tips to save you money.
- Energy efficiency in rented homes. A landlord must provide tenants with an energy performance certificate.
- The council's own energy efficiency. Read how the the Council is trying to reduce its own carbon footprint.
- The Home Energy Conservation Act requires the Council to identify measures to deliver significant energy efficiency improvements to all residential accommodation in their area.